Thursday, August 13, 2009

Rocsi (from 106nPark) tears up when speaking out about her Anorexia

she used 2suffer from Anorexia? WoW i didnt know until i saw this episode.



I used 2think Terrance & Rocsi were fake as fuck. I hated their smiles & took it as a full of shit. It's tuff wen BET replaces the familiar faces of 106nPark that we're all used 2seeing though. I know allot of ppl felt that way too, who were fans of the show B4 Terrance & Rocsi. But im over that. it took over a year 2actually start liking them.LOL! i liked Terrance B4 I did Rocsi though. I just started liking her last year though. LOL! Or no... maybe it was like a month ago. IDK.(gosh, thats fucked up.) But anyways it was something that made me realize that their both real ppl. & this is one of those moments.


please feel free to state your opinion:)