Thursday, August 6, 2009

50 Cents Top 5....(a kid of funny interview I thought.

Its just so very rare when some1 lists 2Pac & Eminem in their top 3. I fucking had2 post this. No, but what really-really got me was when he was like he's still tripping balls off of that Marshall Mathers LP. Any1 who feels the same way about those things, I automatically like have mad respect4 that person. He just said like all of the right shit. This is just unbelievable 2me.WoW!:D But if he said he watches as much South Park as I do, I think I would of just lost my fucking mind!!!!LOL!!!!









video platform
video management
video solutions
free video player


Oh, & I thought it was funny how he couldnt really like list 5ppl right off the back. I thought of this question plenty of times2.& Ive never listed5.

Oh and what were the rappers he secretly liked but couldnt name?
Sum1 left a comment & said this on allhiphop.com

theillseed said:
50 is funny...his true top 5 has rick ross and ja rule...hahahaha...just kidding, fif!!!!

August 5, 2009 1:34 PM


LOL! right.
please feel free to state your opinion:)