Monday, August 3, 2009

Drake apologizes for the titties

OMG! u know as much as I hate to admit this, but this guy in the video did a really great job.



This is one of those rare things when a video spoof is actually really good. Not only did this guy look like Drake, but he had the whole routine down, like Drakes movements n stuff. Plus the song was good 2. Drake is a cool guy, and I know he'll get so far in the industry. If he stays consistent & learns from his mistakes, I can see him being legendary. He has a better chance at being a legend than most of these rappers out right now, even though he hasnt put out an album yet. Thats just how confident I am of him though. Other rappers or either good and dont get as much of the spotlight or other rappers are shittyish and have a couple of albums under their belt. But Im saying though, he ja like does have a good chance though.





Drake doesnt really apologize about the whole video being weak. Only for the titties.

"That career move was very important to me," he said in an interview. "We've done such a great job of building it all up. It's kind of like people were getting this impression of me that I'm never gonna make a mistake...If you listen to the song, I'm not saying the most graceful thing in the world. It's not the most heartfelt song...I guess one thing I didn't consider is what the song personally means to a lot of women...To those women, I apologize. I do apologize. My intention wasn't to put anyone down. It was to make them laugh. I wanted people to see something visually different." (MTV)


please feel free to state your opinion:)