Monday, August 17, 2009

P-Diddy's "Starmaker" Show Feedback


That show was a fucking wreck! It was worse than the last two seasons of American Idol! The contestants were so un-original. I doubt that the season will continue.

But there was 1good thing about the show though. The Judges. The judges were fucking amazing! They were the realist judges ever. If there were better contestants, than the show would be phenomenal. Oh, and plus I think they would have to change the whole-like American Idol type of theme.(It was all karaoke,like the judges were saying)But definitely keep the judges:)!!

Read this comment.LOL!

+1 Vote up Vote down Tough Love · 1 hour ago
I tried to watch it but it didn't seem to interesting. I guess it not my cup of tea. Did you like it?
Block IPDeleteReply 0 replies · active less than 1 minute ago http://giainessa.blogspot.com/


please feel free to state your opinion:)