Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Paula Abdul Makes A Statement On Twitter Anouncing That She Is Leaving American Idol



“With sadness in my heart, I’ve decided not to return to #IDOL. I’ll be miss nurturing all the new talent, but most of all being a part of a show that I helped from day1 become an international phenomenon …

What I want to say most is how much I appreciate the undying support and enoormous love that you have showered upon me. It truly has been breathtaking, especially over the past month. I do without any doubt have the BEST fans in the entire world and I love you all.”

WTF. If ur going2 replace Paula than at least replace her with sum1 that is better than Paula. Seriously, b/cuz im still trying2 figure out who the fuck that other chick is.


please feel free to state your opinion:)