Monday, July 13, 2009

Today is Officailly Wendy Williams Day

You either love her or hate her


Not only that but today her brand new talk show just aired today on FOX. It airs at noon on weekdays. I watched her show and thought too many fucking commercials! She didnt get enough time to talk about more topics. She only talked about the Joe Jackson is a pimp thing and Jon & kate plus eight topic. Then she had like Vanessa Williams on there. Then after that the audience got to ask random questions, like for advice and stuff. It just wasnt enough time. She didnt spend enough time on one topic I thought. I just know the show will get better over time though.

But litterally you either love her or hate her.
I see where Method Man is coming from though.


I think Omarosa had intentions on coming on her show to straight shit on Wendy though