Sunday, July 12, 2009

Damani (feat. Musiq SoulChild)



I think people will really feel this you know. I respect it for real. I just dont feel it though. Maybe it'll grow on me. I fucking love Musiq's shit. He isnt getting the recognition he deserves. But he's like basically fuck it b/cuz he's just super siced that he has fans and he's doing what he loves to do. I see where he was trying to go with his newest album "On My Radio." He took a bit of a turn there. I hope he continues this route. Even though he's had a few albums, I feel he still hasnt quite found his sound yet. I am a die hard fan, like I buy his albums the first day they hit stores. But I do that and it's like what the fuck am I doing? you know? I buy it and I'm a bit dissapointed every time. I'm like shit, I only like about three fucking songs on this shit! WTF?! I buy it just to dissapoint myself. I guess I see much more potential in him than anyone else can see. I can imagine his songs being alot better. I can see him being better lyrically too. I dont want 2 buy a whole album about faggot fucking love songs! But he just fucking slaps that "On My Radio" single on that fucking shit. It's like, where the fuck did this shit come from? It upsets me a little you know. He's better than what everyone thinks he is.