Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Game responds to Jay-Z's groupie comment


As fucked up as this may sound, there is no way that you cannot at least listen and find one thing that makes you really think. But I'm not taking sides here. I'm just saying, some of this shit the Game says is interesting.I think I'm just still caught up on that Jay-Z & 2Pac beef. Remember who got the last word? It took me a while to forgive Jay for that, plus some other shit regarding a remake of 2Pac's Bonnie & Clyde song.It seems like alot of ppl who are on the Games side is remembering that 2. I don't want that to blind my view of this beef though, but I cant tell others to do the same. But, is this even really a beef? I was really hoping that Jay wouldn't respond at all. But it wasn't a big deal what he said. I think? Never mind it is a little insulting. This situation may not seem like shit now but I know this will escalate n2 a full on beef. Jay-Z doesn't let shit go. And Game doesnt look like he'll let go anytime soon.
please feel free to state your opinion :)








video platform
video management
video solutions
free video player

please feel free to state your opinion :)